Some of the best destinations where you can spend your summer vacations?
The arrival of summer in India is not very much welcomed by the masses. Summer can be really irritating with the scorching sun rising above your head! Summer also calls for many diseases. But, what if you can spend your summer in hilly destinations? As a matter of fact, summer can be really cool to be spent in hilly areas. This is because, summer is the right time, when you can enjoy the ambience of the Himalayas.
Some of the best tourist spots to be visited during summer: The facts and figures
1. Manali:- A typical hilly destination which is 51 kilometers from Rohtang pass Manali can offer a comfortable stay during summers, well planned within your budget.
2. Rishikesh:- Although Rishikesh is a famous destination, it is important to know that Lakshman Jhula is another destination couple. People who visit Rishikesh normally visit Lakshman Jhula as well. The destination offers a pleasant weather, comfortable accommodation and good food.
3. Darjeeling:- A hill station in West Bengal ideally suited for visiting during the summer. The destination offers good tea packets along with sunny mornings. Hotels can well fit into your budget.
4. Sikkim:- Gangtok is the capital and therefore, most of the tourists prefer to visit Gangtok primarily. However, Peling can be an interesting destination that can be visited along side. Peling offers a beautiful view of Kanchenjunga along with a convenient stay.
5. Meghalaya:- Close to Shillong, Meghalaya has been less explored by the tourists. Experts claim that, Meghalaya is one of the best spots which can help you to unravel the culture of the North east tribal
6. Bhutan:- Once again another beautiful spot in the foothills of the Himalayas. Bhutan remains to be a dream destination for the tourists during the summer
7. Bandipur Forest:- Located in the borders of Karnataka, Bandipur can offer you an enriched wild life. One of the best spots to be visited during the summer.
8. Bhopal: Bhopal and Indore can be visited together. Although f or most of the tourists, it is quite hot, Bhopal along with Indore can help you to unravel the cultural heritage of Central India
9. Mahabaleshwar:- The land of temples can keep your spirit high during the summer
10. Jammu & Kashmir:- One of the most attractive spots of North India can give you a pleasant stay.
So what makes you wait? Come, let us explore India together during this summer!