Known as the ‘Vegas of the East’, Thailand is one of the best places to visit with your better half. From romantic hand-in-hand walks along the shorelines of Koh Samui, Pattaya to indulging in adventurous activities like deep water soloing in Tonsai or Rappelling in Chiang Mai, get it all right in Thailand using the below list of best honeymoon destinations in Thailand.
Capital of southern Thailand Krabi Province, Krabi lies near the Andaman coast. With limestone landscapes and mangrove forests for a background, Krabi offers panoramic views on the whole. With multiple sites like the Tiger Cave Temple, Khao Kanab Nam, islands of Phi Phi to be checked out – a trip to Krabi is highly recommended during your honeymoon in Thailand.
Must visit places in Krabi:
- Explore the ever attractive Railay beach
- Get mesmerised at Thung Teao Forest Natural Park
- A romantic bath at Krabi Hot Springs
- Enjoy the marine life offered at Koh Lanta Yai islands
Phuket is one of the best honeymoon destinations in Thailand. Boasting of crystal clear waters in beaches and coastlines filled with palm trees in Kata Noi beach and Nai Harn beaches, Phuket is sure to add extra romance to your honeymoon trip. You could even pull an all nighter in the lively Bangla road and many more.
Must visit places in Phuket:
- Get some white rum tasting done at Chalong Bay Rum Distillery
- Best views of the beach from Karon View Point
- Happy shopping at Naka Market
- Phang Nga Bay for nature addicts
3. Koh Samui
From enjoying the gush of water at Namuang waterfalls and snorkeling in the deep sea to trying out some kayaking in the Ang Thong National Marine Park, Koh Samui has an exotic set of things to do and places to visit during your honeymoon.
Must visit places in Koh Samui:
- Kitesurfing in Hua Thanon and Nathon
- Kayaking in Koh Mudsum and Koh Tan
- Partying at Koh Phangan
- Attending the Paris Follies Cabaret show
4. Hua Hin
Hua Hin is a famous honeymoon destination in Thailand where you can shop from the night market some of the best souvenirs for your beloved. The Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park is where you can check out the sandstone caves along with the scenic beauty offered by the sea views and the fields of Monsoon Valley Vineyard to get some wine-tasting done.
Must visit places in Hua Hin:
- Good load of shopping in Cicada and Tamarind markets
- Sea views from Wat Khao Sanam Chai
- Romantic strolls at Suan Son Pradipat Beach
- Black Mountain Water Park for entertainment
.With all that’s said and done about the best honeymoon destinations in Thailand, what’s left is for you is to get in touch with Pickyourtrail to have the perfect honeymoon itinerary planned! Don’t wait up, it’s time for s